- Accused 2013 baby killer ‘non-restorative,’ will be transferred (Daily Times, Apr. 26, 2021)
- Former Delaware County man who served 30 years for murder released (Delco Times, Sep. 10, 2020)
- Letter to the Editor: Mother died waiting for justice for her son (Delco Times, Aug. 16, 2020)
- Driver in fatal DUI seeks sentence reconsideration (Delco Times, Jan. 6, 2020)
- Chiropractor sentenced for writing bogus prescriptions (Delco Times, Aug. 20, 2020)
- Car Passenger Acquitted of Gun Possession (Delco Times, July 27, 2019)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Call to Test DNA (YC Daily, May 13, 2019)
- Rapper Ice-T Calls on DA Copeland to Allow DNA Testing in ‘Avon Lady’ Murder Case (Delco Times, May 9, 2019)
- Former Fire Chief gets ARD for Stealing $4,000 from Fire Company (Delco Times, April 30, 2019)
- Man with Five DUI Convictions Appears in Court after Fatal Crash (The Philadelphia Inquirer, March 12, 2019)
- 3 Conestoga Football Players Admit to Harassment (Daily News, January 9, 2017)
- Lawyer Released After Serving Over 14 Years on Civil Contempt Charge (New York Times, July 11, 2009)
Delaware County Black Caucus Symposium
In October 2019, Michael Malloy spoke at the Delaware County Black Caucus Symposium. Michael discussed criminal justice reform and participated in a Q&A session with Van Jones, a news and political commentator, and Yusef Salaam, one of the exonerated members of the Central Park 5.
Justice for Leroy
Michael J. Malloy & Associates is fighting for Justice for Leroy Evans. Imprisoned for 39 years for a crime he did not commit, you can read Leroy’s story, follow the latest news, and join Leroy’s demand for Justice at astoryofinnocence.com
On November 11, 1980, Emily Leo, “the Avon Lady,” was brutally murdered in Chester, PA. The police arrested a young father, 23-year-old Leroy Evans, for the crime. Despite a lack of any evidence, the damning words of a kid from the neighborhood, Anthony Jones, convinced the jury that Leroy had brutally murdered the beloved local businesswoman.
Then, in 2016, Anthony Jones finally told the truth: he alone murdered Mrs. Leo.